About Standards Stores
Why Standards Stores is the Premier Provider of Standards Products
The Standards Stores is a team of experts who know what it takes to implement a Management System in your organization, and what it takes to drive continual improvement. Unlike some websites, we didn’t just take old items we had laying around from a previous client and sell them. Our products were designed as efficient templates covering the COMPLETE requirements in a SIMPLIFIED format for easy implementation that is guaranteed to pass the audit. Read our testimonials for proof. The Standards Stores have developed these products using the knowledge and experience gained by implementing, documenting and auditing Management Systems for more than 20 years. Our experience also includes active membership on the US TAG to TC 176, Lead Assessor credentials, and extensive management experience. We have provided our products to countries and industries around the world since 2001. We are your one source, your right stop for achieving management system certification. We provide all the implementation tools and training you need for acceptance to global standards. Pick your standard. We provide affordable, effective, easy-to-use tools and training. We offer the premier solution to achieve your certification goals because we use proven techniques that are tailored to your specific industry. Our products are designed to work together so if you need to implement more than one standard you can easily integrate them now or down the road. They can be used as building blocks to build your integrated standard management system. We have helped thousands of companies just like yours achieve certification to one or more standards. Management Systems and Productivity experts who contribute to theStandards Stores:
- Joe Pfankuch is President of the Standards Stores and coordinates the activities of the team. A Certified Lead Auditor with a BSME/IE he has been in Manufacturing and distribution for 20+ years.
- Cynthia Weber is president of Vinca, LLC, She travels internationally for projects in ISO 17025, AS9100, AS9120 and ISO 22005/FSSC/SQF.
- Paul Fray is President of ISO Quality Consulting, with more than thirty years of experience in high tech commercial, F.D.A., Military and service organizations. He has implemented Management System Standards at many companies and is an ASQ Certified Quality Auditor and an ISO Certified Auditor.
- Kris Norlander is President of K&S Quality Associates LLC, a certified Quality Auditor for ISO 17025, AS9100, and AS9120 Quality Management System certification. K&S also leads projects in environmental management with ISO 14001, R2, RIOS, and e-Stewards certifications.
- Lorne Duquette has completed over 30 global management systems implementation assignments with CESO as part of his career in manufacturing and Quality Assurance roles across several industries. He has experience in ISO 17025, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22005, and Integration of Standards.
- James Mourafetis worked for GM, Ford, PCA, and international consulting firms before starting James Group, LLC. He is certified for Omnex, Plexus, and others. He has implemented projects globally including a significant amount of experience in Asia. He is a TS 16949 Supplier Auditor and a Certified Core Tools Trainer, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, ASQ (CQM), and more.
- Larry Whittington is President of Whittington & Associates, LLC, providing systems engineering, software development, quality auditing, and project leadership. Larry is an IRCA certified Principal QMS Auditor and RABQSA certified Lead QMS Auditor. Larry is also an ASQ (CQA) and ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer.
- Myriam Ochart is President of O-CHART Management Consultants; has experience in manufacturing, transaction and service industries. Myriam is a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence. She is the ASQ Regional Deputy Director, a member of the ASQ Voice of the Customer Corporate Committee, an ASQ International Team Excellence Award certified juror.
- Jack Slovick is President of Methodize Inc., is a consulting and contracting firm for safety, efficacy and performance issues in Medical Devices like ISO 13485, CE Marking, etc.
- Stan Magee is President of Software Engineering Process Technology Company, with 40+ years experience and is considered an expert in software life cycle methodology. He was active on many governmental, educational and professional boards, and was one of the principal US delegates in the development of ISO/IEC 12207.
- Evan St. Germain led his company to ISO 13485 registration as Director of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs. He specializes in Quality Compliance Software and integrating QMS documentation. Especially for regulatory affairs or quality management.