- Contact us
- Be sure to provide a detailed description of your problem. “I can’t get the program to run” does not give us enough information to know what your problem is. With that type of information all we can do is email you back and ask for more details.
- Give us a call 877-942-6572 x1. Online Support hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm CST Monday through Friday.
Our online training is cloud-based and runs in all major web-browsers.
- Google Chrome (current version)
- Internet Explorer (versions 8-11)
- Microsoft Edge (current version)
- FireFox (current version)
- Safari (current version)
- Our courses also run on iPads (Safari current version) and tablets.
- Our courses are not designed to run on Smart Phones although in future updates that functionality will be added.
Learn how to use QHSE Training Portal or learn about specific functionality:
See our License Agreement to learn how you may and may not use our training.
- Taking a course on QHSE Online Training Portal
- Adding and Editing Learner Profiles and Adding Courses
- Reviewing Training Activity/Training Records
- Sending System Emails
About QHSE Features
- System Emails – System emails enable you to remind learners about training that is coming due or is past due or to congratulate learners when they have completed their training. Here is info on using System Emails to improve Training Completion Rates. See sample emails.
- Bulk Learner Uploads – When you have 20 or more courses you need to assign to learners, we can help automate the process. Here is info about Bulk Learner Uploads.
- LMS to LMS Connections – If your company already has a Learning Management System, we can link directly to it so that your learners still have just one place to go for all of their training. Learn more about our seamless integration with your LMS.
- Administration Roles in QHSE – There are four “permission levels” for learners in QHSE. They range from Learner to Corporate Administrator. Learn more about the various administration roles with our guide, Understanding QHSE Administration Roles.
- Quarterly Database Maintenance – To keep the database clean and up-to-date, we perform Quarterly Maintenance that includes removing learner profiles and associated courses that haven’t been accessed for 24 months. Learn more about Quarterly Database Maintenance.
How to Calculate Your Training Completion Rate for QHSE
The Supervisor Role in QHSE